- This event has passed.
Introduction to Central Systems for Heat Pump Water Heating (Part 1)
March 1 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
The Whys and Hows of HPWH for Multifamily and Commercial
This course will explore the policy drivers that are pushing the integration of central heat pump water heating systems and highlight the economic, energy, and environmental advantages of heat pump water heater systems for commercial and multifamily projects. It will also discuss successful projects and case studies while outlining which applications have the best opportunities for success.
Audience: This class is intended for building owners/managers, developers, architects, designers, builders, policymakers, and engineers.
- Identify national, state, and local codes and policies that are driving change
- Understand the unique value proposition of central heat pump water heating systems
- Learn why investing makes sense
- Identify the characteristics of a good project candidate
- Learn about the plug-n-play commercial products available
Eligible for 1 AIA Learning Unit