How Information is Collected and Stored
When you visit our website to read pages or download information, we automatically collect and store the following information only:
- The name of the domain from which you entered our website (for example, “xcompany.com” if you use a private Internet access account).
- IP Address (a number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are using the internet).
- The type of browser and operating system used.
- The date and time you access our site.
- The pages on our site that you visit.
- If you navigated to the Network website from another website, and the address of that website.
- If you sign up for our newsletter.
- Information (including name, email address, mailing address, or telephone number) provided when you complete a query to a utility or field specialist, or if you complete a generic contact form. We may also ask you to voluntarily share information as part of an online survey.
We use this information to measure the number of visitors to the different pages of our site, and to help make our site content more useful. We do not track or record information about specific individuals and their visits, except instances where the individual provides personal information by signing up for our newsletter list or completing a web contact form. This information is not shared with anyone beyond the support staff to this home page, except when required by law enforcement investigation. This information is not sold for commercial marketing purposes.
How Information is Shared
If you choose to provide us with personal information by signing up for our newsletter list or completing a web contact form, we may use that information to respond to your message or to help us obtain the information you have requested. In an effort to respond to your request, information you submit may be viewed by Comfort Ready Home staff, and, depending upon the nature of your request, shared with utility or BPA staff. Our newsletter list is not sold or shared, and contact queries are used for follow-up purposes only. You may decline emails from us at any time or when you manage your subscriptions.
We do not sell, swap, or otherwise share personal information with any other third parties except under the following circumstances:
- For analysis, we may share personal information in the aggregate or stripped of any identifying information with BPA.
- For legal reasons, we will share information if we are required to by law, regulation, legal process or other enforceable governmental actions. Further, we will share information if the need arises to protect the rights, property or safety of BPA, BPA employees, users or the public.
Links to and Content from Other Sites