Bend, OR – Evaluating a Home as a System
October 13 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Comfort Ready Home will host a FREE training workshop for contractors who support Central Electric Cooperative and Midstate Electric Cooperative.
The workshop will focus on the importance of evaluating the “home as a system” to identify opportunities for energy efficiency while improving the health and safety of residents. Click here to view highlights from a past workshop.
The training will cover the following topics
- Hands-on Blower Door/HVAC System testing demonstrations.
- Discussion on a real-world case study
- Basic building science principles; health, safety and home comfort.
- Mechanical ventilation fan flow measurements and demonstration.
- How to incorporate local utility incentives and evaluation process into a sales approach.
For registration information email us at email@example.com.