- This event has passed.
In-Person Introduction to Home Energy Auditing (D307)
June 2 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm$350
See registration link below for updated COVID procedures at BPC.
This in-person Intro to Home Energy Auditing course is a 1- day (6 hour) training designed to instruct and guide students through the comprehensive process of a weatherization audit. Pre-visit, home visit, and post visit procedures and documentation will be both discussed and practiced on BPC test houses. The class will use individual agency documents to conduct a typical home audit.
· ANSI/BPI 1200 Standard
· NREL Standard Work Specifications
Course Content & Objectives:
· Describe the audit process
· Perform a complete weatherization audit
· Identify all components for a home requiring evaluation during an audit
· Ability to download documents or access documents as needed
· BPC provided online Learning Management System – Moodle link to be sent by BPC
· Expectation of attendance and class participation
Prerequisites and Work Experience:
· None necessary